Lithuanian Psychodrama Association (LPdD) is non-profit organisation for psychodrama professionals in Lithuania or anyone who is interested in psychodrama and action methods.
By implementing its mission LPdD
1. Organises psychodrama trainings and ensures ethical use of the method among practitioners;
2. Spreads information about psychodrama and its applicability in society by organising psychodrama seminars, conferences and events;
3. Unites professionals and provides the space to share and discuss the best practices of psychodrama use.
LPdD organises both 1st (basic) level and 2nd (qualification) level psychodrama trainings. Trainings are certified by PAfE (Psychodrama Association for Europe) and it ensures the recognition of psychodrama practitioners in Europe. LPdD has already certified psychodrama teachers in Lithuania so 1st level trainings are fully led by Lithuanian teachers.
Seminars and conferences
Every year LPdD organises at least 1-2 seminars or conferences with foreign teachers, and 3-4 seminars with Lithuanian professionals. Some of the events have already become a tradition, like international conference “Baltic Moreno Days” which is organised in Lithuania every 6 years since 2004, or international event “Open stage” which is organised every year since 2013.
1. LPdD is an institutional member of PAfE (Psychodrama Association for Europe) since 2002. LPdD entered PIfE with the intention to seek higher level of professional knowledge and to enlarge international relationships with psychodrama professionals all over Europe.
2. Looking for ways to enlarge training competence LPdD entered FEPTO (The Federation of European Psychodrama Training Organisations) in 2012 and continues being an active member since then.
3. 2014 LPdD became one of the founders of Lithuanian Psychotherapy Association (LPtA) and actively participates in creating a qualified psychotherapy practice in Lithuania.Information will be available soon.